Wonderful Citrus is seeking a FP&A Financial Analyst for its Delano, CA location. Responsible for preparing monthly financial package and analysis of performance versus budget/forecast and prior year(s). Responsible for coordinating and preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts. Perform analysis for capital projects and post audits of actual performance versus actual.
Wonderful Citrus is America’s largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus. Our citrus varieties can be found in the produce department of grocery stores across the country under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Texas Red grapefruit.
To learn more about Wonderful Citrus Company, visit www.wonderfulcitrus.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare and issue monthly financial reports to Senior Management. Provide analysis of results and explanations for variances from plan and prior years.
• Investigate variances with the various Business Units and/or Departments. Assist in development of action plans/strategies towards continuous improvement.
• Perform selected General Ledger account analysis.
• Review and perform analysis for Capital Projects and assist Business Units in completion of request, classification of project, and approval of Capital Projects. Prepare reports of Capital Projects showing approved amount, actual spending, and projected future spend.
• Perform post audits of capital projects that compare actual performance versus Performa from the Capital request.
• Assist in coordinating the annual budget process and preparation of final budget package. Establish budget guidelines, assumptions and formats. Upload to Oracle GL.
• Assist in coordinating the Quarterly Forecast and preparation of final package. Establish Quarterly Forecast guidelines, assumptions and formats. Upload to Oracle GL.
• Participate in and lead special projects.
• Bachelor’s degree and five years related experience. MBA preferred
• Computer literate in Excel and ERP systems. Experience with Oracle desired
• Excellent communication and supervisory skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Ability to travel up to 10-20% of the time
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 8,500 employees worldwide. We’ve made Wonderful Pistachios one of America’s top-selling salty snacks. We’ve turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California’s top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world’s largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California’s Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.